To provide consultation and therapy for individuals and families, with the hope that I can alleviate some of the pain with which gifted adults, parents, and children live. The overall goal is to assist gifted individuals in understanding and accepting themselves, find their paths and develop the trust, persistence, and discipline to be their best and accomplish their chosen goals.
You Are Not Alone – I Can Help
"People say to me, 'Oh, you’re so lucky to have such a bright child! How easy it must be for you.' She sighed, and said to me,' They have absolutely no idea how hard this is..."
Potential Goals of Counseling
- CREATE a happier, enjoyable and healthy home life
- BECOME competent in parenting your children in a loving and effective manner
- LEARN effective ways to communicate, cooperate and solve problems
- GAIN a sense of control over your household
- DEVELOP a better understanding of giftedness and what it means to you and your family